Thursday, August 20, 2015

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

Since I mentioned my experience with the L’oreal Setting Spray, I have been on the hunt for another spray to compare it with.  I’ve heard great things about the Urban Decay All Nighter so I decided to try it out.

It costs around $30 for the full size, which is 4oz.  I’ve been using mine consistently for about 2 months now and I’ve barely made a dent so I think this will last a while.

The mist is really fine and I find it takes about a minute to set.  Once it does, my foundation doesn’t budge until I remove it at the end of the day.  In the summer I find that foundation rarely sticks around on my face for longer than an hour so this setting spray is a real winner for me. 

It not only sets my makeup but I also find it makes my foundation look less cakey and more skin like.  I think the liquid mist kind of melds my foundation, concealer, and powder into this flawless finish that lasts throughout the day. 

I have the regular size but I’m seriously considering purchasing the mini for my purse in case I forget to apply it before I leave for work.

Overall this is a great setting spray and I think it works really well at helping my makeup last throughout the day.  I can definitely see what all the hype is about!

What's your favorite setting spray?

No comments:

Post a Comment